Melbourne Business Coach - Brett Burden
WHETHER YOU ARE:
- Eager to own and grow a great business but not sure where to go from here.
- Thinking of selling and want to maximise your potential return.
- Looking to build a champion team to allow you to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
- Exploring your succession or exit strategy.
…THE STEPS TO DO SO ARE VERY SIMILAR AND
ALSO VERY ACHIEVABLE.
INTRODUCING MELBOURNE BUSINESS COACH BRETT BURDEN
Engaging a business coach is a commitment of time as well as money. If you get it right you will get both back in abundance. If you get it wrong it could cost you dearly for years to come.
There are a multitude of scenarios as to why you might seek out a Melbourne business coach, but one thing is for certain, business owners that employ a Creditable third party advisor such as a business coach, consultant or mentor, get great results.
“A WORD OF WARNING THOUGH”.
The business world now pretty much agrees that Coaching/Mentoring is a proven strategy to drive results. A word of warning though, not all organisations, who embark on this approach, get the results they desire. Why? Unfortunately not all organisations do their Homework before engaging a Melbourne business Coach/Mentor.
“GUARANTEED PROGRAMS. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?”
To help alleviate the risk of my clients not getting value from coaching I offer guaranteed programs. How is that even possible? It’s possible due to experience and knowing what works and what doesn’t over many years. It’s then just a matter of refinement and rolling it all into a simple method which drives the results through accountability. Let me explain.
What we know:
- A whopping two-thirds of businesses in Melbourne generate annual revenue below $200,000 (Ref. ABS surveys)
- Somewhere in the order of 90% of businesses after 5 years, or before, reach a turnover glass ceiling (plus or minus no more than 10% and not taking into account CPI). What does this mean? Basically they get themselves to a level, for example $3 million turnover, and then stay at that level year after year, feeling as though they are doing even more work for less profit. People often refer to this as the “glass ceiling”
So why is this? Click here to read on.
“BUSINESS COACH EVEN BEFORE THERE WAS A NAME FOR IT?”
When I started out facilitating strategic planning workshops and goal setting seminars in Melbourne back in the late 80’s the phrase “business coach” hadn’t even been born. It’s a very different story today with the term becoming common place in business circles, with many well known business leaders and entrepreneurs supporting strategy, making statements such as “it’s no longer a luxury, but a necessity” and, accountability is the key to consistent growth, get a coach/mentor and get accountable”. As a result, the number of “Business Advisors” or “Business Coaches” in Melbourne have increased dramatically, which as I stated earlier has created its own problems and you should most definitely do your homework to lessen the risk of a bad experience . The introduction of the guarantee was put in place to remove some of that risk, which it does, but unexpectedly its impact on the client went even deeper. The precessional effect it delivered was better client results. How? Simply, new clients were less concerned about the cost of coaching and therefore freed up and keen to jump in knowing they had very little to lose but so much to gain.
“ENGAGING A BUSINESS COACH IS A COMMITMENT”
Remember, engaging a business coach is a commitment of time as well as money. If you get it right you will get both back in abundance. If you get it wrong it could cost you dearly for years to come.
If you’re a business owner based in Melbourne and would like to discuss more about how a Melbourne business coach/mentor could assist you or your team, or you would like to know more about my guaranteed programs then pick up the phone now and call me on 0418 339 757 or fill in the contact form on this page.